CATASTROPHIC OVERLOAD LTD
Based in Bristol, UK
Press / Business contact:
Drink More Glurp
We are CATASTROPHIC OVERLOAD LTD, a game dev duo from Bristol UK.
HistoryIn the beginning...
Josh and James met in late 2015 at the Weapon of Choice gaming meetup. Josh was working on his first game 'I Love My Circle' when the pair got to talking and James, a graphic designer, offered to help with some basic UI and colour ways. Following that Josh recommended James to a social media startup that he was working with and from there the pair began to work together on developing a new social media platform. The pair discovered that they worked well together and their respective skills complemented each other well. With the startup project beginning to ramp down in early 2018 the pair decided to put their minds together to make something new.Drink More Glurp
In early 2018 CATASTROPHIC_OVERLOAD began to put together the beginnings of an idea for their first game... over the course of a few months of prototyping and developing of ideas, Drink More Glurp has begun to take shape...
Drink More Glurp YogCon Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for CATASTROPHIC OVERLOAD LTD, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
- "6 Amazing Games You (Probably) Didn't Know Were Coming To PS4"
- Playstation Access, Youtube
- "Our Favourite Games at EGX Rezzed 2019"
- Rock Paper Shotgun, Website
- "Drink More Glurp has been selected to be a part of the Indie Zone at Insomnia64"
- 19th to 22nd April 2019 NEC Birmingham, Insomnia Festival
- "Drink More Glurp has been selected to be a part of the Leftfield Collection for EGX Rezzed 2019"
- 4th to 6th April 2019 Tobacco Dock, London, EGX
- "While the base premise seems fun by itself, the more interesting aspect is that rounds of play will be sponsored by fake brands, each of which add interesting modifiers to the game... The reveal trailer for Drink More Glurp caught our attention with the sheer number of modifiers on offer, which will hopefully add lots of replay value"
- Laura Kate Dale, Kotaku UK
- "This game was a whole load of hilarious fun. The kind of game where the worse you are, the funnier it is + it doesn't matter because you're laughing hardest. Can't wait till it's out. #thumbsup Josh + James."
- Martha Nova, Twitter
- "Keep an eye out for @DrinkMoreGlurp, people. I imagine it will be BIG (especially with streamers!)"
- James Parker, Twitter
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Director / Programmer
Director / Graphics